Welcome to Spindrift Point Cabins! We offer waterfront cabin rentals, self-contained and private, on the Central Coast of B.C.
~~~~Due to Covid-19 restrictions on tourism in our area, we are not taking reservations at this time. Our Yew (front) cabin is not available until at least 2022. Please check back here for updates.~~~~
We are located on Denny Island, adjacent to the Heiltsuk Nation community of Bella Bella, or Waglisla, in Heiltsuk territory on the outer central coast of B.C. (see Getting Here). This is part of what is sometimes called the Great Bear Rainforest, the largest remaining tract of intact temperate rainforest in the world. It is home to grizzly bears, grey wolves, humpback and orca whales, giant conifers, every species of wild Pacific salmon, and much more.
- We are located just a 5 minute boat ride or 25 minute walk away from Shearwater Marina, and a 10 minute boat ride from Bella Bella.
- We offer family-oriented accommodation with space to play, stretch, relax, and enjoy the peace and beauty of B.C.’s wild Pacific coast. Our cabins are also a perfect retreat for writers and others seeking privacy and tranquility.
- We can help you plan your wildlife-viewing or kayaking trip of a lifetime: just ask!
- Offering delicious breakfasts upon request.
- Moorage at our private dock and bar-b-que are available.
- Cell reception, limited wireless internet and satellite TV are available in our Yew Cabin.
- The cabins are within a few minutes walk of road access.
Watch the sunrise from your deck in summertime, and be blown away by the wild weather in winter!