Welcome to Spindrift Point Cabins! We offer waterfront cabin rentals, self-contained and private, on the Central Coast of B.C.
2023 update: We have a BEAUTIFUL NEW DOCK! and better Wifi in the Cedar cabin. Our studio-style Cedar cabin will be available for short-term rentals (maximum 2 adults, children welcome). Yew cabin (a.k.a. the Front Cabin) is not available. Please note: due to the urgent need for conservation measures, we cannot accommodate new guests who intend to come primarily for sportfishing.
We are located on Denny Island, adjacent to the Heiltsuk Nation community of Bella Bella, or Waglisla, in Heiltsuk territory on the outer central coast of B.C. (see Getting Here). This is part of what is sometimes called the Great Bear Rainforest, the largest remaining tract of intact temperate rainforest in the world. It is home to grizzly bears, grey wolves, humpback and orca whales, giant conifers, every species of wild Pacific salmon, and much more.
- We are located just a 5 minute boat ride or 25 minute walk away from Shearwater Marina, and a 10 minute boat ride from Bella Bella.
- We offer family-oriented accommodation with space to play, stretch, relax, and enjoy the peace and beauty of B.C.’s wild Pacific coast. Our cabins are also a perfect retreat for writers and others seeking privacy and tranquility.
- We can help you plan your wildlife-viewing or kayaking trip of a lifetime: just ask!
- Offering delicious breakfasts upon request.
- Moorage at our private dock and bar-b-que are available.
- Limited wireless internet available.
- The cabins are within a few minutes walk of road access.
Watch the sunrise from your deck in summertime, and be blown away by the wild weather in winter!