Welcome to Spindrift Point Cabins! We offer waterfront cabin rentals, self-contained and private, on Denny Island, B.C., in the heart of the Great Bear Rainforest.
Denny Island is adjacent to the Heiltsuk Nation community of Bella Bella, or Waglisla, on the outer central coast of B.C. (see Getting Here). The Great Bear Rainforest is the largest remaining tract of intact temperate rainforest in the world. It is home to grizzly bears, grey wolves, humpback and orca whales, giant conifers, every species of wild Pacific salmon, and much more.
- We are located just a 5 minute boat ride or 25 minute walk away from Shearwater Marina, and a 10 minute boat ride from Bella Bella.
- We offer family-oriented accommodation with space to play, stretch, relax, and enjoy the peace and beauty of B.C.’s wild Pacific coast. Our cabins are also a perfect retreat for writers and others seeking privacy and tranquility.
- We can help you plan your wildlife-viewing, kayaking, or fishing trip of a lifetime: just ask!
- Offering delicious breakfasts upon request.
- Moorage at our private dock, bar-b-que and freezer space are available.
- Cell reception, limited wireless internet and satellite TV are available in our Yew Cabin.
- There is ATV access to the property; otherwise it’s about a 5 minute walk to road access.
Watch the sunrise from your deck in summertime, and be blown away by the wild weather in winter!